Friday 11 May 2012

Well hello there!

*blows dust off blog*

I haven't posted anything on this in quite some time (almost exactly a year to be specific), due to a few different reasons - mainly planning a wedding took up pretty much all of my spare time, but also because I took a little bit of a step back from interacting online in the DOC for a little while.  Not for any particular reason, but I felt that I needed a little bit of time where I wasn't thinking about diabetes quite so much, and I feel that it helped, and now my balance feels like it's been restored. :)

I've been wanting to get back into blogging for a while now, and I have a couple of posts that have been nagging at the back of my mind.  Next week is the third diabetes blog week, and it seems like a good opportunity to get back into blogging again.  I stopped blogging pretty much bang in the middle of last years, since I was on holoday for part of the week, and Blogger died for about a day while I was writing up the rest of the week's posts and postdating them, and I never got round to posting them since wedding planning kicked off properly at that point.

Since I have the posts pretty much written, I think I'm going to post the rest of them this weekend. I enjoyed writing them, and I want to have the week finished off, even if it is a year after they should have been up!  That way I can start fresh next week with this year's blog week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment